Field Operations Supervisor
This is an opportunity for a proactive, motivated and highly skilled trades professional to manage, guide and develop the team of technicians, in the Brisbane Northern suburbs. You will provide them with technical assistance and operational guidance to ensure their performance meets required standards.
The successful candidate will oversee Coles Supermarkets maintenance programs by coordinating and supporting the technical team who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems. You will also develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, other City Team Members and contractors
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the technical team to monitor the delivery of planned preventative maintenance to required quality standards and timeframes, and that reporting is completed as required.
- Identify and address compliance incidents and complete comprehensive reporting within required timeframes.
- Manage reallocations effectively to maintain subcontractor and revenue parts spend within budgets.
- Liaise effectively with contractors to ensure a beneficial outcome for the store. Provide support and follow the process through to hand over and signoff of works.
- Actively participate in managing and maximizing assets across all brands, including inventory assets.
- Work with Team Members to establish clear performance standards to ensure services are delivered across all Coles branded stores within the cluster.
- Foster an environment that encourages and enables others to build skills and develop their careers.
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Trade or business qualification and a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in retail maintenance.
- Good technical knowledge of building systems (electrical, heating, cooling, plumbing etc.)
- Experience in the application of technology to provide effective and efficient support to the customer.
- Experience in supervising the work of other Team Members
The role requires travel and will work out off and cover northern Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Harvey Bay and Bundaberg regions.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Brisbane QLD, Australia