Assistant Management Accountant
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, this role will assist the Finance team with smooth running of the Finance function of the Company, ensuring the timely and accurate preparation and presentation of the Company’s financial data as directed.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Finance team to close month end and year end results by delivering timely and accurate reports
- Provide assistance on producing data to support analysis on business performance
- Develop strong relationships with finance and the operations team
- Support with the preparation of monthly billings
- Develop a thorough understanding of all cost and revenue drivers impacting forecasts
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- A degree in Accounting or similar subject from a recognised University
- High level numeracy with attention to detail and accuracy with figures
- Advanced level of computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia