Cleaner - Eastern Creek
City FM Australia (City) provide world leading Facilities Management, Engineering and Energy solutions which ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes, on time and on budget for our partners in the Cleaning sector.
We are now seeking commercial cleaners across all shifts to join our teams in our Coles DC’s in Eastern Creek.
Reporting to the Cleaning Manager your key responsibilities will see you:
- Carrying out assigned cleaning work on or around DC premises to the highest of standards
- Operating cleaning machinery
- Adhering to all OH&S policies and procedures
- Other general cleaning duties as directed
- Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts available
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- 12 months commercial cleaning experience - highly desirable
- Own transport
- Ability to work flexible hours (across shifts and sites) and public holidays
- Willing to undertake a medical (company organised)
- Have full time working rights
- Very good communication and written skills
- Able to start immediately
Candidates applying please specify which site and shift you would like to be considered for in your application.
IN RETURN we are offering you competitive hourly rates, on the job training and ongoing work.
CANDIDATES OF INTEREST WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Hourly
- DC Cleaning NSW, 3 Roberts Road, Eastern Creek, New South Wales, Australia