Asset Supervisor - Assets
We are looking for, in a fixed-term (1 year) capacity a detailed orientated, process focused, professional the opportunity to supervise and support a high performing team; simultaneously liaising with internal and external key stakeholders and supporting the Asset Manager in providing exceptional customer service.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor PPM scheduling ensuring schedules meet business needs for compliance and cost management.
- Review and verify all PM invoices prior to passing to Accounts Payable
- Continuously monitor and manage all relevant configuration of PPM types, resource allocation and PPM forms
- Assist the Asset Manager with annual budget preparations & analysis of financial data, as required
- Provide support in managing subcontractors in relation to Preventative Maintenance activities
- Effectively liaise and communicate with all Key Stakeholders both internal and external
- Proactively manage and support Asset administration team
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Advanced Excel - essential
- Power BI / Power Pivot / Power Query reporting experience – highly regarded
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisor experience & strong Stakeholder management skills
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Exceptional attention to detail
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia