Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this role offers a motivated, accomplished trades professional, the opportunity to proactively self-manage and take ownership of a number of sites for our partners.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with limited supervision to proactively and flexibly anticipate and resolve issues so that critical breakdown issues do not occur
- Provide repairs and maintenance services to our Partners
- Work within small technical teams/clusters and have responsibility for a number of Goodstart’s childcare centres
- Ensure a safe work environment; proactively identify and manage hazards and risks
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Plumbing License - Mandatory
- Valid Working with Children Check (Employee Category – not a Volunteer Category) - Mandatory
- Backflow Prevention Endorsement/Experience - Preferable
- Commercial/industrial experience – Highly regarded
- Gas Fitting Endorsement/Experience
- Ability to multi-task, work with limited supervision and make sound decisions quickly
- Familiarity with interfacing with technology (iPhone)used to systemically monitor location/jobs
This role is based in Adelaide and will be covering suburbs such as, but not limited to Prospect, Semaphore Park, Mawson Lakes, Hope Valley, Melrose Park, Gawler South, Blackwood, Evanston Park, Port Road, Magill, Underdale, Burton.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Adelaide SA, Australia