Working with in the Childcare sector and reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager, this role offers an opportunity for a skilled proactive professional the opportunity to provide outstanding customer experience to key stakeholders, while ensuring required budgets, performance measures and KPI’s are met.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage maintenance budgets & contractual agreements
- Conduct audits verifying maintenance activities performed are in accordance with agreed scope and are 100% compliance with safety, risk assessment etc.
- Manage all landlord and property related issues ensuring sites are a safe and fully operational
- Effectively manage minor projects e.g. warranties, retention, handover of new sites, upgrades
- Provide effective and regular communication and support to Site Development, Risk Management, Operations, Health & Safety, Compliance and Loss Prevention teams
- Regularly provide reports and analysis of business performance to key stakeholders
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Technical or trade related background with multi-site management experience - Highly desirable
- Valid Working with Children Check (Employee Category – not a Volunteer Category) - Mandatory
- Proven track record in exceptional customer service
- Experience in managing service contracts and multiple suppliers
- Superior communication and people management skills
- Strong organisational/ administrative skills
- Proficiency in budget management and comprehension of financial reports
This role is covering New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory and requires frequent travelling.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- New South Wales, Australia