Maintenance Specialist - DC Maintenance
We are now seeking a Maintenance All-Rounder / General Hand to join our operations team at our Coles Distribution Centre in Eastern Creek - NSW.
Reporting to the Facility Manager this role offers a motivated broad-based general maintenance professional, the opportunity to effectively manage general repairs/maintenance within the site, whilst working becoming an integral part of a dynamic team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for the delivery of general repairs and maintenance services at the DC
- Respond to any reactive general maintenance work in a timely manner
- General maintenance works, including installation and repairs (across mechanical, plumbing, welding, sheet metal, carpentry etc)
- Maintenance of dock equipment, roller doors, boom gates and basic plumbing tasks
- All system faults and breakdowns are rectified in a timely manner
- Other maintenance tasks as they arise
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Previous mechanical and metal industry experience within a DC environment - highly regarded
- Restricted electrical license (Disconnect / Reconnect) - highly regarded
- Previous experience in pallet racking installation and repairs – highly desirable
- Be proficient in the use of intermediate hand and power tools
- Be mechanically minded, have an eye for details and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Be committed to continuous improvements and quality customer service
- Have your own transport
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Eastern Creek NSW 2766, Australia