Maintenance and Service Technician - HVAC/R
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this role offers a proactive, self - motivated HVAC trades technician the opportunity to self-manage and take ownership of a number of sites within the Childcare sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with limited supervision to proactively and flexibly anticipate and resolve issues so that critical breakdown issues do not occur
- Participate in a call-out roster
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships
- Provide repairs and maintenance services to our Partners
- Work within self-managed teams/clusters and have ownership over sites
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- HVAC Mechanic Trade Qualification (Cert III) - Mandatory
- Reconnect/ Disconnect Electrical License – Mandatory
- Valid Working with Children Check (Employee Category – not a Volunteer Category) – Mandatory
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
This role will be based in Sydney's North and will be covering areas such as, but not limited to: North-Mosman, Broadmeadow, Kellyville, North Sydney, Glendale, Parramatta, North Ryde, Gladesville, Kurri Kurri.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Sydney NSW, Australia