Grounds Maintenance Team Member
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for delivering and performing Landscaping services to a number of sites within the Child care sector. The successful candidate will be provided with a company vehicle & trailer, company phone and all tools to assist you in providing superior customer service.
- Perform Landscaping services to a number of sites including mowing, edging, sweeping/blowing, pruning, hedge / tree trimming and weed control
- Garden refreshing – woodchips, mulch, new plants etc.
- External pressure wash of buildings as required
- Removal of all garden waste and transfer to authorized waste transfer station
- Ensure all required job updates are provided
- Follow a proactive model for Groundskeeping maintenance and repairs
- Previous experience in Landscaping services
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record coupled with experience driving with a trailer – Mandatory
- Valid Working with Children Check (Employee Category – not a Volunteer Category) – Mandatory
- Ability to multi-task; work with limited supervision and make sound decisions quickly
- High standard of integrity and reliability
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication skills, and customer service skills
- Familiarity with interfacing with technology (iPhone) used to systemically monitor location / jobs
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 100
- Sydney NSW, Australia