Maintenance and Service Technician - Electrical
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this role offers a proactive, self - motivated Electrical trades technician the opportunity to self-manage and take ownership of a number of sites within the Childcare sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with limited supervision to proactively and flexibly anticipate and resolve issues so that critical breakdown issues do not occur
- Participate in a call-out roster
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships, particularly at a site level
- Provide repairs and maintenance services to our Partners
- Work within small technical teams/clusters and have responsibility for a number of childcare centers
- Ensure a safe work environment; proactively identify and manage hazards and risks
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Trade qualified / A Grade Electrician license - Mandatory
- Valid Working with Children Check (Employee Category – not a Volunteer Category) - Mandatory
- Prior commercial or retail electrical experience
- Cabling License, CPR/LVR – Desirable
- Demonstrate Superior fault-finding competencies
- Full Driver's license - Mandatory
This role will be covering the South of Sydney which will include areas such as, but not limited to, Marrickville, Merrylands, Menai, Bankstown, Bondi Junction, Hurtsville, Double Bay, Woodcroft.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Sydney NSW, Australia