Reporting to the National Remuneration & Benefits Manager this is a permanent team based, high volume position.
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the organisation’s commitment that pays are “accurate and on time, every time within our fast paced, people focused culture.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Process high volume weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls for approximately 1000 team members;
- Continually monitor and audit payroll processes and systems, ensuring they comply with all statutory requirements and industrial awards.
- Provide financial analysis/payroll data to the greater business as and when required
- Process new starters, terminations and variations to team member employment conditions
- Successfully manage and resolve payroll queries across all customers and stakeholder at all levels
- Undertake and complete accurate General Ledger Reconciliation
- Liaise with super funds, legislative authorities, ATO and other government agencies as required
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in processing payrolls; using Rostering & Award Interpretation System - Essential
- Experience in a volume payroll – Essential
- Proven understanding of payroll related statutory reporting requirements, as well as knowledge of Industrial Awards and their impact on pay – Essential
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills and the ability to influence
- Advanced Payroll solution skills, such as SAP, Chris21, ADP or other payroll software packages
- Intermediate Excel skills – Essential
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia