City Integrated Maintenance Services provide world leading Facilities Management, Engineering and Energy solutions which ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes for our partners - Goodstart
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this role offers a motivated, accomplished trades professional, the opportunity to proactively self-manage a number of sites within the Child care sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work without supervision to proactively and flexibly anticipate and resolve issues
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships
- Provide repairs and maintenance services to our Partner
- Be conversant with OHS guidelines and experienced in the maintenance of safe workplaces
- Work within self-managed teams
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Proven work experience in a similar/related industry- Mandatory
- Valid Working with Children Check (Employee Category – not a Volunteer Category) – Mandatory
- Contractor License – Carpentry; or
- Contractor License – Joinery
- CPR/LVR – Preferred
This role is based in Victoria – Ballarat/Geelong
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 100
- Ballarat VIC, Australia