Mechanical Project Specialist
We are recruiting for a Mechanical Project Specialist in a fixed term 6-month capacity. Our successful candidate will report to the National Refrigeration and Mechanical Manager, while working in conjunction and assisting the Coles Implementation and Store Development teams, on Mechanical planning.
You will provide day to day support, with the execution of the Mechanical renewal, and new store installations. You will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered within strict deadlines, and within budgetary parameters, including equipment specification, accuracy and delivery
The role will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the administration of the Mechanical project installation from conception to conclusion
- Ensuring the Mechanical installation project scope, goals and deliverables are adhered to as per project scope.
- Ensuring the Mechanical systems in all Coles stores are brought up to the required standard for compliance
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables. Communicating and delivering progress reports as required
- Proactively managing required changes in the project scope and identify potential crises early, following up with a contingency plan to ensure designed outcomes are achieved
- Working in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that standards of quality are always maintained and improved
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Restricted Electrical Licence and Arctick Refrigerant Handling Licence
- Degree or Diploma Qualifications in a relevant engineering stream - Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in project management & commissioning projects
- Proven experience and ability in bringing Refrigeration installation & commissioning projects in on time, at the specified quality level and within budget
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven supervisory/project management experience
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- New South Wales, Australia