Maintenance and Service - Dual Trade Technician
Are you a skilled, proactive and motivated Electrical and HVAC trades professional (dual trader) who can manage work and customer relationships effectively? Read on!!!
Reporting to the National Technical Manager this role will offer you the opportunity to self-manage your tasks and take ownership and pride of your work sites. You will work with and be a part of a friendly, supportive and collaborative team supportive Target stores in the South Western suburbs of Sydney.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work without supervision to proactively and flexibly anticipate and resolve issues so that critical breakdown issues do not occur
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance schedules and repairs across a wide range of disciplines such as Electrical, Refrigeration and Airconditioning
- Responsible for resolving reactive maintenance service calls from stores
- Work within self-managed teams/clusters and have ownership over stores
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships
- Participate in a call-out roster
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Qualified Refrigeration & Air Conditioning technician - Essential
- A Grade Electrical - Essential
- Refrigerant Handling license / ARCtick Licence - Essential
- Scissor Lift Operators Licence – Preferred
- Driver's license
- Superior fault-finding competencies
*The position requires the successful candidate to get a police check*
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- New South Wales, Australia