Technical Procurement Administrator
We are recruiting for a Technical Procurement Administrator who will be responsible for the day-to-day support of the Technical Procurement Team in achieving consistent delivery of services for the business.
Our successful candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills and an effective professional working relationship with team members within the company, suppliers and technicians.
Reporting to the Technical Procurement Manager, the role will be responsible for:
- Preparation of meeting minutes, power point presentations and reports
- Ensuring shared mailbox is attended to regularly and all emails are actioned
- Supporting the wider team with technical procurement operations such as quotes, stock availability, supplier management, purchase order management etc…
- Assist with strategic sourcing reviews, identifying needs for various departments and opportunities for procurement improvement
- Ensuring customer expectations are met and exceeded
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A Degree or Diploma Commerce, Business, Finance, Engineering or Supply Chain– Preferred
- Microsoft Word & Excel – Intermediate skills - Essential
- Previous data entry skills and report management - Desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage and maintain stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia