IT Support Level 2
City FM Australia (City) provides world-leading facilities management and engineering solutions that ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes for our partners, on time and on budget. Our core services and unique offering is underpinned by our technology platforms and initiatives, delivered through in-house technology squads.
We are currently recruiting in a fixed term 6-month capacity, for a responsible, proactive and customer focused IT Support team member to provide desktop and application support for our team members. The role will be exposed to a wide range of new technology solutions in a cloud first, mobile first tech landscape with a great opportunity to learn and develop, in a fast-paced environment.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Handle incoming support requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail with great customer service etiquette
- Provide advanced troubleshooting for desktop, infrastructure and bespoke applications and use KBs to fix items on first call
- Prioritize, schedule and escalate requests (when required) to the appropriate technician and team
- Record, track and document the help desk request and problem-solving process, including all successful/unsuccessful decisions made, actions taken through to final resolution
- Perform hands-on fixes at desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementation of file backups, configuring systems and applications
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and data cleansing of workstations, printers and peripherals
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end-user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices and networking hardware products
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- University degree in Information Technology and/or 5 years equivalent work experience – Essential
- ITIL Certification and experience in a metrics and process driven helpdesk environment (e.g. MSP) – Highly desirable
- Knowledge of MDM (InTune) – Highly Desirable
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 management, bespoke application support, SharePoint, Azure – Highly Desirable
- Experience with iPhone and iPad support - Desirable
- Knowledge of SCCM and experience setting up laptops and mobile phones
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems including Microsoft Windows 10 and exposure to Windows Server 2012+
If you would like to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the City careers portal or to any City team members. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia